วันพุธที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2550

Try uploading some pics


Hello!
I'm trying to play with the features of this blog. I've uploaded some of Mai Kuraki's single covers. Isn't she very pretty? She's my favourite singer at the moment, and she's got a very beautiful voice too.



The songs I recommend are Growing of My Heart, Time After Time, Kaze no RARARA, Shiroi Yuki, (well, I recommend every song). Actually she'd sang some English songs too - Secret of My Heart, Stay By My Side, Baby I Like (her first single in the U.S., it's quite surprising that a Japanese singer's first single ever is released in the U.S. before in Japan) etc. ... but these were not popular. Some say that she can speak English very well, but I think though her English is much better from the Japanese standard, I just can't make out what she sings in her English songs - so that may be the reason for why she isn't well-known in the U.S. But in Japan...who could resist such a gifted girl!

I really love her music style. It's R&B, and the melody is somewhat special - can't explain how though. She likes to write English phrases in her songs too. It's not a sentence, it's not grammatically correct, but it makes sense with the Japanese lyrics anyway.

Try listening - you gotta love her!

Good day ^ ^
Hikaru >.<

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: